TomTom India Private Limited Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 13th November 2015 for Technical Support Voice at Pune. Any Graduate graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. TomTom India Walk-In Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Technical Support Voice at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from TomTom India Private Limited.
Company Name: TomTom India Private Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Technical Support Voice
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Customer Care to join our team within our Support Services Department.
As part of TomTom Customer Care Team you will provide first class, professional end user and retail support for the TomTom devices to our consumers and retailers. You will play a crucial role in managing the complete Customer Experience Lifecycle from troubleshooting and assistance on a wide range of technical issues to providing professional purchase advice.
As a member of the global Customer Care team, you are asked to deliver the following:
1. First class support for the TomTom devices to our consumers
2. Troubleshooting and assistance of technical issues
3. Providing professional purchase advice
4. Providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers
5. Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through all customer interactions
What do we expect from you:
To be successful as a Technical Support Professional, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
Experience in Customer Handling in International work environment;
Excellent written and spoken English
Good knowledge of MS Office applications;
Driven by quality and customer service;
Team player, quick learner and innovative thinker;
Freshers with technical affinity may also apply.
What do we offer:
1. Challenging role in an open, innovative and international culture;
2. Technical and Product Training;
3. Possibilities to further develop your career within Customer Care and other TomTom Businesses and Production Units;
4. Being the part of TomTom brand you will work as a TomTom direct employee.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices. Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Business Solutions. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 3,600 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 35 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
Walk-In Venue Details:-
Walk-In Date :- 13th(Friday) November, 2015.
Walk-In Time :- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Walk-In Address:- TomTom India Pvt Ltd., Binarius, Deepak Fertlizers Complex, Near Golf Course, Shastri Nagar, YERWADA – PUNE – 411 006
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017