Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position Analyst, Quality Engineer in Time Inc at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Time Inc Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for Analyst, Quality Engineer at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Time Inc.
Company Name: Time Inc
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: Analyst, Quality Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
2. Assist the project team in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues.
3. Review project test and implementation schedules. Document test plans and acceptance criteria using HP Quality Center or other solution life cycle management tools.
4. Develop test plans/cases and perform testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
5. Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including: defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation, and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase.
6. Develop business and product knowledge over time and share such knowledge to mentor newer team members. This is not a management position; however, this position is expected to provide strong leadership to junior members of the staff.
1. Expertise of agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools such as RALLY, Quality Center, Soap UI, etc.
2. Experience in Integration testing needs with exposure to data tools.
3. Experience testing across a variety of platforms. Mainframe and UNIX experience desired.
4. Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution.
5. Previous experience in software development desired to create good acceptance and integration test criteria.
6. Exposure to Continuous integration, Delivery, and tools desirable.
7. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills.
8. Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable and industrious.
9. Ability to manage multiple priority efforts in parallel and ensure Quality Assurance standards are followed.
10. High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
There’s a difference between getting impressions and making one. Our 90 iconic brands open the world to people and your brands like never before, spanning stories, experiences and passions for a more powerful impact.
|Click here to Apply|