Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Software Architect in Tieto at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Tieto Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2016 for Software Architect at Pune. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Tieto.
Company Name: Tieto
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Software Architect
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Act as a key member of Architecture Review board for banking customer
2. Conduct architecture review for applications based on Java EE/Mainframe, etc. and present review findings
3. Prepare Architecture compliance report
4. Maintain review artifact in Architecture repository
5. Govern an implementation project for compliance to architecture
6. Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
7. Be able to verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
8. Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components working with software engineers.
9. Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
10. Identify, review and present input on project activities and plans.
11. Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider monetary factors of java program.
12. Be able to evaluate applications in current stack and be able to give recommendations and concrete guidance to management.
1. Candidate will be responsible for direct communication with customer hence Excellent, verbal and written communication skillset is a must.
2. Application is huge, vast and spread across various countries and hence candidate should have a great learning approach and grasping ability in order to precisely understand business difference across various versions of the application.
3. Good networking and communication skills
4. Ready to work in dynamic and ever changing environment
5. Able to lead and drive technical solutions
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Tieto is the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. The company has global presence through its product engineering business and the global delivery centers. Tieto is committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and results.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017