Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Junior Software Engineer in Tieto at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Tieto Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Junior Software Engineer at Pune.Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Tieto.
Company Name: Tieto
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Junior Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Responsibility for solution delivery, overall quality
2. Responsibility for Follow up with other Team members
3. Flexibility in resolving problems/issues that attest to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards within the relevant field of specialization
4. Participation in technical workshops
5. Be a part of the team that creates solution descriptions and design documents
6. Communication to both internal and external colleagues.
7. Prepare, arrange and conduct meetings and presentation
8. Relevant professional training/experience; more relevant certifications
1. Bachelors degree in engineering.
2. Good knowledge of PL/SQL and Java.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Willingness to work in European office timings and shifts
5. Added advantage for relevant training, certifications in Oracle
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Tieto was founded in 1968 and we’re headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are the largest Nordic IT services company, but we also have a strong global presence and delivery capabilities. We employ more than 13,000 experts, operate in more than 20 countries and have a turnover of approximately EUR 1.5 billion. Our shares are listed on Nasdaq in Helsinki and Stockholm.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016