BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA Fresher’s required for the position Associate Member of Technical Staff, QA in Tibco at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Tibco Hiring BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA freshers 2015 for Associate Member of Technical Staff, QA at Pune. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA can apply for this job from Tibco.
Company Name: Tibco
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA
Job Post Name: Associate Member of Technical Staff, QA
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Individual contributor and a team player A mix of Manual and automated testing Designing/Maintaining automation frameworks Write Test Specification, Test plans for Spotfire product Execute Regression test suites, do failure analysis of test cases.
2. Interact with development and other teams
1. Around 0-5 years Industry experience Experience if any should be in a product based company
2. BE/ME/BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines from a reputed college Proven testing knowledge with sound manual and automated testing concepts Experience in at-least one test automation tools like Silk Test, Selenium, White.
3. Knowledge of XML Technologies Web Services, SOAP Knowledge in at-least one scripting language like Perl, ANT, shell etc.
4. Experience in any one of the programming languages Java/C# Experience in QA methodologies and processes Experience in testing of Cloud applications is an added plus Knowledge of at-least one database technology like Oracle or MS SQL
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
TIBCO Software Inc. is a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software. Whether it’s optimizing inventory, cross-selling products, or averting crisis before it happens, TIBCO uniquely delivers the Two-Second Advantage® – the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage.
|Click here to Apply|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016