Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Solutions Consultant in TIBCO at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. TIBCO Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Solutions Consultant at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from TIBCO.
Company Name: TIBCO
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Solutions Consultant
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Support the sales cycle for solution based activities across designated region through product demonstrations, PoCs and hands-on workshops.
2. Making business presentations to prospective clients using the business and technical domain expertise, making a strong business and value proposition.
3. Ability to execute to a plan and demonstrate dependability and ownership
4. Leading the responsibility to prepare business and technical discussions and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
5. Understand, review and capture existing systems and processes at client side covering Business and technical aspects to understand current challenges and scalability issues.
Conceptual and practical understanding of SOA, BPM, Web Services and Analytics.
1. Must have at least 2-4 years of experience in SOA & BPM domains as Pre-sales or Technical expert. Preferably experience in packaged middleware solutions such as TIBCO, WebMethods, Oracle Fusion Middleware, IBM WebSphere, MuleSoft etc.
2. Should be able analyze business, industry and sectors – prepare pro-active solutions for customers in different industries
3. Should be able to build creative demo and POC’s in short time-frame, and articulate it in away, and be ready to be hands-on.
4. Should be able to understanding and recommend sizing and architecture to the customer.
5. Should be able to handle ambiguity and manage parallel priorities
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
TIBCO Software Inc. is a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software. Whether it’s optimizing inventory, cross-selling products, or averting crisis before it happens, TIBCO uniquely delivers the Two-Second Advantage® – the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage.
|Click here to Apply|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016