Routine maintenance of lab equipment and analyzers. Attending breakdowns of all equipment and machineries
- Monitoring IT related dependencies over analyzers and automation.
- Monitoring critical electrical and utility related parameters
- Evaluating machine requirements/capacity and meeting demands
- Ready to work in Night Shift
- Good written and verbal communication
- High on energy and enthusiasm
- Ready to work 24 x 7
- Readiness to do field work whenever required
- Good co-ordination and updating skills
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E./ Post Graduation
Company Name : Thyrocare Technologies Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thyrocare Technologies Ltd, the World’s Largest Thyroid Testing Laboratory. It is an innovator, trendsetter and leading brand in the Diagnostic Industry, an essential subset of the fastest growing and most exciting Indian Healthcare Industry. It is supported by a team of more than 600 trained employees working efficiently day in and day out.
Thyrocare with a unique distinction of possessing on its floor, the world’s largest and India’s first “Total Laboratory Automation – TLA” system, has been duly recognized for its low-cost high-quality laboratory patient services. We specialize in fully automated Clinical Chemistry Testing that covers CLIA, Biochemistry, ELISA, RIA, Nephelometry, Flowcytometry, Haematology and HPLC in our laboratory.
|Click here to Apply|