Thomson Reuters Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 20th & 21st June 2015 for Associate Software Engineer at Ahmedabad. Bachelors/ Masters Degree graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. Thomson Reuters Walk-In Bachelors/ Masters Degree freshers 2015 for Associate Software Engineer at Ahmedabad. Candidates who have completed Bachelors/ Masters Degree can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters Degree
Job Post Name: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Maintains existing systems.
2. Programming related decisions of syntax and style are to be regularly made.
3. Works in several phases of software systems analysis and programming activities, but may require instruction and guidance in other phases.
4. Assists in formulating/defining system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify information systems. Meets project schedules and deadlines.
5. Frequent interactions with representatives of different State Department of Revenue of USA.
6. Migrates non-development tasks to other work teams.
1. Bachelors/ Masters Degree in the relevant field.
1. Knowledge of accepted software engineering methods such as object-oriented programming, structured programming, reusable software, life-cycle development and software development process methodologies.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
3. Have the ability to run with projects/issues solo as well as work in a team environment.
1. Analytical programming and analysis skills.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Visual Basic 6.0, .NET). Visual Basic 6.0 experience preferred, but will train.
3. Database experience.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization
Walk-In Venue Details:
Walk-In Date :- 20th & 21st June 2015 (Saturday & Sunday)
Walk-in Teim :- 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
|Click here to Apply|