Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 30th May 2015 for Research Analyst at Mumbai. Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, M.Com graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. Thomson Reuters International Services Walk-In Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, M.Com freshers 2015 for Research Analyst at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, M.Com can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Thomson Reuters International Services Pvt Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, M.Com
Job Post Name: Research Analyst
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 PA
Total No of Vacancy: 10
Preferred Candidates Location:
Western Railway Line from Churchgate to Virar
Central Railway Line from Dadar to Ghatkopar
Any Graduates & Post Graduates (M.Com, MA, MMS)
MBA (Finance /Marketing)
Minimum Work Experience Required:
Minimum 1 year experience
Freshers will do
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
1) Writing “due diligence” reports in a timely manner on subjects across the globe for the varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients.
2) Review, summarize and analyse media articles/company filings, retrieved from open media search, online databases, government departments etc.
3) Our reports aim to identify any potential risk factors associated with companies and individuals so our clients can make informed decisions – no client advice is required, just reporting the facts available from within the public domain.
4) An ability to accurately filter information quickly and to empathize with our client’s requirements to ensure a quality and timely product is always delivered.
1) Experienced candidates with similar exposure.
2) Candidates with high proficiency in written English as well as good in searching information from the internet.
3) Candidates who are quick in reading and summarizing (speed read with a typing speed of 40 words per minute).
4) Candidates who are fluent in read and translate these Asian languages in English. Languages like Arabic, Urdu, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Tamil or Sinhalese will have added advantage over others.
5) Candidates who can understand the scope of work and client requirements.
6) Candidates who can multitask learn quickly and work independently.
7) Candidates we can demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, reliability and completeness in work.
8) Candidates who can work in speed and constituently deliver reports in the give TAT or before.
9) Resourcefulness and creativity in meeting job objectives
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
Walk-In Venue Details:-
Walk-In Date :- 30th May 2015
Walk-In Time :- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Walk-In Address:- Prism Towers, A wing, 8th floor, Mindspace, Behind Hypercity, Goregaon (West), Mumbai 400064