Writing “due diligence” reports in a timely manner on subjects across the globe for the varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients.
Review, summarize and analyse media articles/company filings, retrieved from open media search, online databases, government departments etc.
Our reports aim to identify any potential risk factors associated with companies and individuals so our clients can make informed decisions – no client advice is required, just reporting the facts available from within the public domain.
An ability to accurately filter information quickly and to empathize with our client’s requirements to ensure a quality and timely product is always delivered.
1) Experienced candidates with similar exposure.
2) Candidates with high proficiency in written English as well as good in searching information from the internet.
3) Candidates who are quick in reading and summarizing (speed read with a typing speed of 40 words per minute).
4) Candidates who are fluent in read and translate these Asian languages in English. Languages like Arabic, Urdu, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Tamil or Sinhalese will have added advantage over others.
5) Candidates who can understand the scope of work and client requirements.
6) Candidates who can multitask learn quickly and work independently.
7) Candidates we can demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, reliability and completeness in work.
8) Candidates who can work in speed and constituently deliver reports in the give TAT or before.
9) Resourcefulness and creativity in meeting job objectives
Preferred Candidates Location:
Western Railway Line from Churchgate to Virar
Central Railway Line from Dadar to Ghatkopar
Post Graduates (only M.Com, MA, MMS, MBA Finance as well as Marketing)
Minimum Work Experience Required
1 month to 1 year
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate, M Com, MA, MBA/PGDM
Company Name : Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
Walkin Date : 30th & 31st Aug 2014
Time : 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Walkin Address : Prism Towers, A wing, 8th floor, Mindspace, Behind Hypercity, Goregaon (West), Mumbai 400064