Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd walkin Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, M.Com, M.A freshers 2015 on Feb 28 2015 for Contract LITE Analyst at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, M.Com, M.A can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, M.Com, M.A
Job Post Name: Contract LITE Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Walkin Interview Date: 28th Feb15.
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Walkin Address: Prism Towers, A wing, 8th floor, Mindspace, Behind Hypercity, Goregaon (West), Mumbai 400064
- Writing “due diligence” reports in a timely manner on subjects across the globe for the varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients.
- Review, summarize and analyse media articles/company filings, retrieved from open media search, online databases, government departments etc.
- Our reports aim to identify any potential risk factors associated with companies and individuals so our clients can make informed decisions – no client advice is required, just reporting the facts available from within the public domain.
- An ability to accurately filter information quickly and to empathize with our client’s requirements to ensure a quality and timely product is always delivered..
- Experienced candidates with similar exposure.
- Candidates with high proficiency in written English as well as good in searching information from the internet.
- Candidates who are quick in reading and summarizing (speed read with a typing speed of 40 words per minute).
- Candidates who are fluent in read and translate these Asian languages in English. Languages like Arabic, Urdu, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Tamil or Sinhalese will have added advantage over others.
- Candidates who can understand the scope of work and client requirements.
- Candidates who can multitask learn quickly and work independently.
- Candidates we can demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, reliability and completeness in work.
- Candidates who can work in speed and constituently deliver reports in the give TAT or before.
- Resourcefulness and creativity in meeting job objectives.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
About the Thomson Reuters Risk Segment:
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organisation.
Risk is a fast-growing Thomson Reuters Segment. It focuses on connecting our customers’ business to the ever ever-changing regulatory and risk environment. The Risk client groups include compliance, audit, legal, pricing and risk functions in financial services, law firms, accounting firms, regulators, insurance, energy and other industries undergoing regulatory change. Industry expectations are that the risk market will grow rapidly worldwide over the next few years and the Risk sector positions Thomson Reuters very strongly to take advantage of these increasing opportunities. Risk segment is positioned with the Finance and Risk business of Thomson Reuters including to leverage the full capabilities of Thomson Reuters.
Walkin Date and Time :
- Walkin Interview Date: 28th Feb15.
- Walkin Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Walkin Address: Prism Towers, A wing, 8th floor, Mindspace, Behind Hypercity, Goregaon (West), Mumbai 400064