Pangea3, a Thomson Reuters business, is the global leader in legal outsourcing services.
- Pangea3s awards and industry recognition include:
- ? Recognized as LPO of the Year for 2009, 2010 and 2011 by the India Business Law Journal
- ? Recognized as Best Legal Process Outsourcing Provider 2011 by the New York Law Journal
- ? #1 LPO in the Black Book of Outsourcing
- ? Recipient of Excellence in Outsourcing award from Frost & Sullivan; and
- ? Recognized as the best managed company by Inc. Magazine
- We are a high-growth, fast-paced, exciting group of lawyers, engineers, and business professionals working together to achieve excellence as a globally recognized legal services provider in the newest frontier of professional services outsourcing from India.
- Pangea3 provides contract drafting and management, corporate governance and due diligence, corporate secretarial and compliance risk management services, document review, legal research, business and competitive intelligence services, litigation support services, intellectual property and patent litigation services to leading American and European multinational companies.
- The primary responsibilities include:
- Creating/updating large multi national banks legal inventory for US, Canada, EMEA and APAC banking regulations.
- Categorizing applicable regulations into a) multi layered compliance categories and b) multi layered business taxonomy.
- Conducting gap analysis within banks internal policies and manuals to determine their compliance requirements are adequately manifested in their controls.
- Interacting with third party business consultants for validation of mapping.
- Interacting with compliance platform vendors to ensure that mapping is uploaded on their platforms adequately
- Strong understanding of financial concepts
- Working experience in large multinational financial services organization
- Fair knowledge of banking laws and regulations; ? Ability to understand technical documents and legal/ regulatory materials
- Must possess excellent analytical and logical skills
Experience : 0 – 4 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : LLB/ LLM /BBA
Company Name : Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
|Click here to Apply|