– Using legal skills to review, analyze and abstract a wide range of contracts including Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements
Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts
– Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers on several abstraction and due diligence projects involving the agreements described above
– Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the Client Contact and the Sales team
– Manage deadlines without delivery delays and consistently re negotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client call notes.
– Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
– Good analytical and logical skills
– Attention to detail
– Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different contract management platforms
– Knowledge of English/Grammar enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents, codes, abstracts and other deliverables
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines
– Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team member and encourage colleagues, maintains positive attitude contributing to team morale
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate, PG
Company Name : Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services.
|Click here to Apply|