– Perform First Line Review of contracts e.g. Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements,
Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts.
– Assist senior team members in negotiating contracts for our clients from various sectors such as Banking, Telecom, Healthcare, Aerospace, Heavy Industries, Manufacturing Companies, Finance Company, Human Resource Solutions and IT Services Industry, Universities, Film Production House, Global Webhosting Company, Power Management Company etc.
– Contribute towards the creation of project playbooks and other knowledge tools to successfully meet client expectations.
– Draft responses to parties stands to ensure conformity to client specifications to ensure best representation of client requirements in agreements to be reviewed by senior.
– Accompany Senior for client/customer negotiation calls and prepare call notes.
– Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers within the organization as well as the clients’ legal representatives and business team on projects involving the agreements described above.
– Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the client contact and the sales team
– Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
– Confirm to deadlines on client deliverables without delays and re negotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client call notes.
Desired Candidate Profile
– Good analytical & logical skills.
– Knowledge of English/Grammar enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents, codes, abstracts and other deliverables
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Attention to detail
– Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different client respective processes in order to be able to function smoothly and integrate with the client’s system.
– Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines
– Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team member and encourage colleagues, maintains positive attitude contributing to team morale
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate, PG
Company Name : Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016