– Bachelors Degree with specialization in Finance & Accounting , Economics, Business Management- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Finance & Accounting
- Understanding of financial markets viz. equity, Securities (Bonds, debentures, derivatives), Stock Markets, regulations, Capital Market, Mergers & Acquisitions, Current Economy & Current affairs & Knowledge on Commodities markets
- Adequate knowledge of financial markets and market practices/conventions and ability to read and interpret a wide variety of financial information
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and to build interpersonal relationships
- Should be able to adapt in a changing environment
- Candidate should be open to work in shifts
- Proficient knowledge and interest in world and business affairs.
- Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Understanding of macros is preferred.
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Com, Bachelors Degree, MBA/PGDM
Company Name : Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
|Click Here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017