– Review and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) derivative documentation like Global Repurchase Agreement (GMRA), Master Repurchase Agreement (MRA), ISDA Master Agreement and ancillary documents for Repo transactions
– Strong subject-matter knowledge of Repo transactions and related documentation
– Good understanding of the legal and commercial clauses in OTC and PB agreements and their implications
– Clear concept of the triggers and dynamics impacting Collateral Management environments
– Prior experience of 6 months to 1 year in derivatives contract management technologies and systems within a tier 1 or tier 2 banking environmen
Desired Candidate Profile
Ideal candidates for this position should ably demonstrate the following:
– Good subject matter expertise and working knowledge in OTC derivatives and their associated documentation.
– Keen attention to detail and ability to extract relevant facts with precision and brevity.
– Strong analytical, drafting and communication skills .
– Ability to engage in effective communication and negotiation with clients and internal stakeholders; prior experience working with and managing large project teams will be considered a notable advantage .
– Enthusiasm and flexibility to liaise and work with diverse project team in dynamic environment . Qualification:
Any Graduate Experience:
Minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience in management and negotiation of derivatives documentation Location: Mumbai/Pune Remuneration:
Commensurate with industry standard
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
|Click Here to Apply|