Thomson Reuters Hiring Any degree freshers 2015 for Trainee Content Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any degree can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Qualification: Any degree
Job Post Name: Trainee Content Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Industry
Thomson Reuters hiring “Trainee Content Analyst” for freshers any degree graduates,Bangalore- March 2015
- Candidates should possess – Bachelors Degree with specialization in Finance & Accounting , Economics, Business Management
- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Finance & Accounting
- Understanding of financial markets viz. equity, Securities (Bonds, debentures, derivatives), Stock Markets, regulations, Capital Market, Mergers & Acquisitions, Current Economy & Current affairs & Knowledge on Commodities markets
- Adequate knowledge of financial markets and market practices/conventions and ability to read and interpret a wide variety of financial information
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and to build interpersonal relationships
- Should be able to adapt in a changing environment
- Candidate should be open to work in shifts
- Proficient knowledge and interest in world and business affairs.
- Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Understanding of macros is preferred.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016