Corporate and Compliance Solutions team responsibilities: Perform First Line Review of contracts e.g. Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work,
Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA and other commercial contracts.Contribute towards the creation of project playbooks and other knowledge tools to successfully meet client expectations. Draft responses to parties’ stands to ensure conformity to client specifications to ensure best representation of client requirements in agreements to be reviewed by senior.Accompany Senior for client/customer negotiation calls and prepare call notes. Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers within the organization as well as the clients’ legal representatives and business team on projects involving the agreements described above.
Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the client contact and the sales team Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
Confirm to deadlines on client deliverables without delays and re negotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately; consistently complete real time client call notes.
- Litigation Solutions team responsibilities: Reviewing documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Attending mandatory training and certification courses.
- Volume count is consistent with project/engagement average; Accuracy 95%; follows process instructions 80% of the time; on time delivery (OTD) achieving on 95% client deliverables.
- Comprehending the case and the subject matter understands the overall purpose of the review.
Desired Candidate Profile
- – Excellent communication and writing skills
- – Good legal knowledge
- – Basic knowledge of MS word, excel, power point
- – Good comprehension Qualification:
- – Pursuing LL.B. Location
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : LLB – Law
Company Name : Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
|Click Here to Apply|