BS Degree Fresher’s required for the position Senior Application Support Engineer in Thomson Reuters at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Thomson Reuters Hiring BS Degree freshers 2015 for Senior Application Support Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BS Degree can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Qualification: Senior Application Support Engineer
Job Post Name: BS Degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Analyze, collect, maintain and distribute key technology metrics both in real time and historical on the revenue generating products
2. Lead short and long term projects providing detailed functional and technical document, project estimates, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
3. Participate in the software development lifecycle; attend requirements reviews and developing leading edge processes to support these new product enhancements.
4. Manage deploying software releases to production and QA
5. Develop, maintain and support maintenance jobs and software upgrades on web server and SQL server.
6. Develop, facilitate and maintain best of breed product support tools including run books, monitoring, and knowledge bases to aid in the product support process.
7. Act as the primary business liaison to the business segment, through facilitating communication between Development, QA, Product Management, Technical Operations and Segment business leaders on new product releases, technical outages, and routine maintenances (hosting moves). Effective communication and presentation to key business stakeholders are instrumental
8. Troubleshooting 3rd level product issues (Incident Tracking and Resolution)
9. As the Subject Matter Expert on some Investment Management products, you will be expected to help resolve critical issues, taking ownership of the issue until it is fully resolved.
10. Fully familiarizes self with all aspects of the developed code.
11. Recognizes design problems and errors and takes corrective action from a design perspective on the object code environment.
12. Interfaces with development teams on system design enhancements and the elimination of intermittent hardware/software problems.
1. BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent life experience
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016