B.Com/B.Tech/MBA Fresher’s required for the position Senior Software Engineer in Thomson Reuters at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Thomson Reuters Hiring B.Com/B.Tech/MBA freshers 2015 for Senior Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.Com/B.Tech/MBA can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Post Name: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Below are the key responsibilities for the role
2. Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software, or integrates software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications provided by others
3. Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements
4. Executes on provided design
5. May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
6. Creates and maintains all required technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
7. Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
8. Implements solutions as directed within standards
9. Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
10. Typically works on one project at a time and as a member of the project team(s) or as part of a specialist cross-project team on multiple developments.
11. Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise
12. Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
13. Participates in internal team and status meetings.
14. Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
15. 4 yrs – 6 yrs of experience
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016