B.Com/B.Tech/MBA Fresher’s required for the position Analyst in Thomson Reuters at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Thomson Reuters Hiring B.Com/B.Tech/MBA freshers 2015 for Analyst at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed B.Com/B.Tech/MBA can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Post Name: Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Work with local & global counterparts to create and provide reports & analysis that effectively address the information requirements not only within the finance organization but also the business unit as a whole
1. Provide fast, actionable & accurate analysis
2. Work on various analysis on Expenses, Revenue and Sales Reporting.
3. Prepare management decks
4. Responsible for assisting the existing team to manage activities relating to ongoing deliverables.
5. In addition they will provide financial support to businesses, general management and to the BU finance leadership team
6. Interact with global business and finance leaders
1. Work experience Fresher B.com / BE tech with an MBA finance.
2. Competencies· Good communicator· Careful planning to achieve accurate and timely results· Eye for Details· Ability to work with Global teams.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
|Click here to Apply|