Work with Investment Bankers and Portfolio Managers to assist in building financial models within Excel.
- Take ownership of issues originating from assigned clients and ensure prompt response and a high level of satisfaction.Ensure that a standard of excellence is met with respect to all model conversionsBuild custom financial models and convert/rebuild client proprietary templates built in other products such as FactSet, Bloomberg, Reuters and CapIQ using our Thomson Add-ins for both buy side and sell side clients.
- This includes Banker Analytics, T1 Analytics, Baseline Spreadsheet Link and T1E Excel add-in. Moreover, the Consultant should Intrepret, Analyze the user’s add in requirements and create workable financial models.Handle client calls over the phone and recommend solutions to customer application questions with regards to navigation, functionality, content, data quality and entitlements.
- Interact with various Thomson Financial departments to resolve questions / problems.
- Proactively support all assigned accounts in the use of Thomson Excel based products to promote both increased product usage and further establish Thomson products into a client’s workflow
- Candidate should possess MBA Finance graduate with 0-2 years experience in Financial Modeling, Investment Banking, Portfolio/Security Analysis
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : MBA
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, healthcare, science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI) and the New York Stock Exchange.
|Click here to Apply|