Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Trainee Systems Engineer in Thomson Reuters at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Thomson Reuters Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Trainee Systems Engineer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Trainee Systems Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The resources provide complete technical support, which may be related to Omnesys components or compatibility of this product towards operating systems and networks.
2. The resource is able to co-relate frontend related issues to the backend The resource owns the customer site in terms of processes running on it and interconnectivity The resource is responsible to ensure the smooth operations of allotted customers to him/her.
3. The resource is responsible to help the customer to restore the server in case of existing hardware failure.
4. Resource is responsible to help the customer to test the new releases.
5. The resource is responsible for providing inputs and knowledge base in case if customer faces technical issues regarding the applications.
6. The resource is responsible to ensure the installation of all the new releases done for customer. Education – BE or any 4 year equivalent degree with 65% aggregate marks or 7.1 CGPA. Or MCA.
7. Freshers should be fine.
1. At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers.
2. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
3. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world.
4. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
Required Skills :
1. MYSQL,Apache-TomCat, shell scripting Certifications
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
|Click here to Apply|