Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Application Support Engineer in Thomson Reuters at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Thomson Reuters Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Application Support Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Application Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. 3 to 5 years experience on Linux based Operating systems.
2. Minimum 3 years experience with various software applications
3. Minimum 1 years in L2 support.
4. Linux OS knowledge
5. ITIL based release management processes.
6. Experience with Web servers like Apache, Tomcat – 2 years
7. Good experience on java based Applications.
8. Experience on scripting like Bash and Shell
9. Knowledge on any software programming language.
10. Knowledge on Database
11. Knowledge of different Solaris hardware configurations.
12. Working knowledge of some scripting language (Shell, Perl, Python).
13. Working knowledge of SQL/Oracle query scripting language.
14. General knowledge of XML language.
15.Good analytical skills (root cause analysis and create solutions to resolve incidents).
16. Good verbal and written communication skills.
17. Have a strong desire to identify ways for improving processes and documentation.
18 Knowledge of Load balancers, either software or hardware.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
|Click here to Apply|