Thomson Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Executive Assistant at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Thomson.
Company Name: Thomson
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Mumbai
Industry: IT Jobs
- Assisting the V.P in day-to-day operations and decision making in his absence
- Co-ordinating / communicating with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the V.P
- Assisting the V.P in identifying and evaluating new opportunities, preparing project reports and presentations
- Preparing business proposals to clients
- Conserves V.P’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting emails and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organization, writing and interpersonal skills
- High levels of innovation and creativity
- Excellent presentation skills together with the ability to think one’s feet
- Ability to understand and prepare management and other reports as necessary to a high standard
- The ability to pay high attention to detail to ensure high quality work
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and co ordinate the input of others in these circumstances.
- Ability to manage change.
- Ability to work effectively with a range of partners and stakeholders
- Graduate degree
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
|Click here to Apply|