This is an opportunity for fresh law graduates to pursue a career in the Litigation Solutions team with the following responsibilities
Reviewing documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
Attending mandatory training and certification courses.
Volume count is consistent with project/engagement average; Accuracy 95%; follows process instructions 80% of the time; on time delivery (OTD) achieving on 95% client deliverables.
Comprehending the case and the subject matter – understands the overall purpose of the review.
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Good legal knowledge
* Basic knowledge of MS word, excel, power point
* Good comprehension
Qualification:* Any Law graduate
Experience:* 0 – 2 years
* Project Consultant: 6 months (temporary position)
Internship: 4 – 6 months
* Internship for students from 3^rd, 4^th and 5^th year of the 5 year law course
* Internship for students from 1^st, 2^nd and 3^rd year of the 3 year law course
* Project consultant opportunity is for students who have completed their final year exams and have qualified successfully with the results declared.
* Interns stipend – 10,000 per month
* Project Consultants stipend – 20,000 per month.
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs.
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : LLB – Law
Company Name : The Thomson Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevent, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016