* Creating/updating large multi national banks’ legal inventory for US, Canada, EMEA and APAC banking regulations. * Categorizing applicable regulations into a) multi layered compliance categories and b) multi layered business taxonomy.
* Conducting gap analysis within banks’ internal policies and manuals to determine their compliance requirements are adequately manifested in their controls.
* Interacting with third party business consultants for validation of mapping.
* Interacting with compliance platform vendors to ensure that mapping is uploaded on their platforms adequately
* Strong understanding of financial concepts
* Working experience in large multinational financial services organization
* Fair knowledge of banking laws and regulations;
* Ability to understand technical documents and legal/ regulatory materials
* Must possess excellent analytical and logical skills
Job Location: Noida
Experience : 0- 2 years
Qualification: BBA, LLB Preferred
Interest Areas – Banking Laws, Compliance, Regulatory
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Delhi/NCR, Noida
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : The Thomson Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevent, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|