Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Associate Content Analyst in Thomson Corporation at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Thomson Corporation Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Associate Content Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Thomson Corporation.
Company Name: Thomson Corporation
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Associate Content Analyst
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
* To research and translate information that are time bound and guided by policies that are specified to be translated.
* To research and collect information periodically from companies reports including Press Releases , external news sources or announcements made by the company.
* Contacting the companies via email and phone calls to gather required information.
* Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases using language expertise , technical and financial knowledge.
* Communicate & liaise with internal and external departments for resolution of data queries , including direct contact with customers.
* Has expertise in data related issues.
* Strong communication knowledge in the specified foreign languages.
* Basic knowledge of financial regulations and market practices / conventions in relevant markets.
* Improve efficiency in work practices by implementing automation where possible.
* Maximize usage of available tools / support to best of advantage to maintain / improve content quality during daily operations.
* Ensure data quality , accuracy , timeliness and completeness per company standards for their covered product / market.
* Test new database / application releases where appropriate , providing expert user feedback.
* Support specific projects , as assigned by the manager. May be Six Sigma green belt trained and expected to work on Six Sigma projects.
* Adhere to change control procedures , Content Operations standards and current data policies and procedures.
* Deliver high productivity and quality data.
* Proactively identify and resolve data problems.
* May train or support less experienced team members.
* Provide accurate and timely data for Thomson Reuters products within defined metric criteria. Responsible for assigned market data within defined region.
* Work with project team members for projects of medium scope of moderate complexity.
* Accountable for the quality of own work , delivered within agreed time-frames and quality standards.
* Quality of work is reviewed by manager to ensure it is delivered within set parameters of timeliness , accuracy and completeness.
* Works independently within defined area , taking ownership of problems within own area of knowledge.
* Makes recommendations for process improvements to immediate manager.
* Decisions taken are made within guidelines set by others.
* Effectively communicate both internally & externally.
* Proficiency in speaking and writing English and the specified foreign language is must (Spanish Language).
* Should be able to work under pressure.
* There would be a need to over-stretch during the busy season to manage volumes.
* Basic computer knowledge is mandatory , such as Microsoft Office.
* See Content Competencies on the Learning Link for additional information on expectations / knowledge requirements.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevent, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016