Post Graduate /MBA Fresher’s required for the position Accounts Manager in Thermo Fisher at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Thermo Fisher Hiring Post Graduate /MBA freshers 2015 for Accounts Manager at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate /MBA can apply for this job from Thermo Fisher.
Company Name: Thermo Fisher
Qualification: Post Graduate /MBA
Job Post Name: Accounts Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Develop strong relationships at the Focus account to build a strong partnership for expanding the business opportunities across all divisions.
2. Develop and implement an account plan to grow the revenues at the account above market average.
3. Deliver on bookings and revenues on the Annual Sales Plan in line with Sales budget defined.
4. Be accountable for the commercial performance of the Focus account.
5. Monitor product mix performance and implement corrective measures where necessary.
6. Build a robust pipeline and provide an accurate forecast with focus on growing the share of wallet for all Thermo Fisher Business.
7. Work with the BU sales teams to manage price / performance matrix and optimize & capture price where possible.
8. Take a hands-on approach, and act as escalation point for all customer and system issues.
9. Collaborate with Service In charge to develop joint initiatives for improvement of Customer Satisfaction Scores.
10. Works with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the focus account program
1. Post Graduate / Graduate preferably in science with Focus Account Management experience.
2. MBA / Management qualification preferred.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
|Click here to Apply|