Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Business Analyst in The Thomson Corporation at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. The Thomson Corporation Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Business Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from The Thomson Corporation.
Company Name: The Thomson Corporation
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Business Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
The role will provide both business analyst and project management leadership on multiple priority small growth projects or associated programme workstreams for the India and ANA regions in GGO.
The Project management aspect of this role will provide effective leadership and define scope working with key stakeholders and other management to ensure business and/or technical objectives are achieved. Typical smaller projects will employ the entire lifecycle from requirements through to deployment.
The business analyst aspects of this role will involve working with key stakeholders with in the India and ANA regions and across TR eliciting documenting business/user/functional requirements and associated priorities, whilst managing these through the lifecycle stages and ensuring objectives are understood and accounted for in the development of technical solutions.
* Manage assigned aspects of the Project life cycle to facilitate the successful delivery, as well as the metrics for reporting to the executive team on the business case ROI.
* Assemble cross-functional teams and assign individual responsibilities. Provide project leadership, work direction, and feedback. Influence the work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met, and issues and risks are communicated.
* Support sponsors in the formulation and estimation of business cases or solutions assessments.
* Develop and manage to detailed project plans, including schedules, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans and issue resolution plans.
* Identify project risks/gaps, create and proactively manage risk mitigation plans.
* Effectively manage project team/ workstream conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders and commitment to make decisions.
* Communicate and report status to stakeholders, global business partners and all other key stakeholders e.g., Weekly Status Reports, Executive updates, Project reviews, etc.
* Deliver formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
* Travel required (up to 10%).
* Creates requirements, reviews functional requirements, validates solutions, co-ordinates and participates with testing.
* Ensure documented requirements meet quality standards.
* Assist test testing teams in the translation of requirements into test cases and ensures application architecture and systems functionality meets business requirements.
* Provides routine and ad hoc status updates and facilitates meetings as needed.
* Responsibility for Others (direct/indirect):
* Indirectly responsible for the work output of other project team members. Collaborate with the resource managers who are directly managing those team members as needed.
* Lead cross-functional and international dispersed teams.
* Bachelor degree required in Business, Technology, or Operations Management or similar field.
* PMP certification preferred or thorough knowledge and demonstrated execution of project management methodology including documentation.
* Expertise in agile project planning, use case analysis, sprint cycles, organizing stand-up and project introspection meetings.
* Expertise in agile project planning tools like JIRA.
* Demonstrate technical and business acumen.
* 1+ years of project management experience working in a large organization with cross-functional global teams.
* 1+ years business analyst experience.
* Ability to effectively influence, interact and collaborate with peers and occasionally at senior management level.
* Ability to manage resources in a continuously changing environment with competing demands.
* Proven track record of successful project implementation with definable contributions to the business.
* Ability to drive and manage multiple small projects or key work streams simultaneously.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
* Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence actions/decisions of others.
* Strong customer focus and global mind set.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevent, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
|Click here to Apply|