Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with an IT focus. Additional education specifically in the area of IT security or SAP security will be a plus.
- Recent graduate of current year or prior year with minimum of 70% aggregate in High School, Intermediate and Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Software products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledge of Sharepoint and Microsoft Project will be a plus.
- Good listening and influencing skills; a strong customer focus is a must.
- Ability to work with multiple business units, landscapes and project teams simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively work with a highly technical and virtually-located team.
- Self starter and willing to learn many new skills on the job.
- Solid project management and team-oriented interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours as the job demands.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments, tasks and projects.
- Utilize the SAP Profile Generator to create new and modify existing SAP Security Roles
- Troubleshoot existing user roles, security objects and authorizations to resolve issues.
- Perform regular system audits to detect deviations of established procedures, role mapping unauthorized system activity and report findings.
- Develop, maintain and implement security policies and procedures as directed/needed.
- Work with the business managers in refining or changing SAP roles.
- Utilize the Segregation of Duty (SOD) system tool to validate user role assignments and to validate modifications to Roles and profiles.
- Interface effectively with customers, vendors, and peers.
- Knowledge and understanding of system landscape and migration flow.
- Support unit and integration testing of roles.
- Monitor progress on work queues to ensure that all open items are being resolved in a timely manner.
- Perform required compliance monitoring as needed and where feasible.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Textron Inc
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Textron Inc (NYSE: TXT) is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $11.3 billion, and approximately 32,000 employees with facilities and presence in 25 countries, serving a diverse and global customer base. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 236th on the FORTUNE 500 list of largest U.S. companies. Organizationally, Textron consists of numerous subsidiaries and operating divisions, which are responsible for the day-to-day operation of their businesses
|Click Here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017