As a design engineer, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers visions a reality.
- You’ll define, design, model, implement and document integrated circuits (ICs). You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, energy automation, electronic point of service, industrial automation, infotainment, ADAS, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power, DLP and many more.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Partnering with business teams and systems engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications.
- Providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost.
- Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation.
- Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard.
- Characterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases.
- Driving behavioural models.
- Bachelors / Masters/ Phd students of Tier1/ Tier2 Engineering Colleges with a CGPA of 7/10 or Equivalent.
- Eligible streams are Electronic/ Electrical/Instrumentation/ Engineering Physics and related courses
- Solid teaming skills needed to ensure an on-time IC delivery.
- Strong communication skills.
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech
Company Name : Texas Instruments (India) Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Texas Instruments (TI) recognized the value of India for global research and development (R&D) as early as in 1985. Initially attracted by the country’s engineering talent, TI established an R&D center in Bangalore, the first global technology company to set up such a facility in the country. The India center has emerged as the company’s biggest R&D center outside the United States. Today, TI recognized in India for its talent and innovation, as well as for sowing the seeds of technology in the country.
|Click here to Apply|