Bachelor’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Test Engineer in Texas Instruments at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Texas Instruments Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for Test Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from Texas Instruments.
Company Name: Texas Instruments
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Post Name: Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Equal Opportunity Employer
The individual in this role will manage test and validation/characterization activities. The primary responsibility is:
1. To develop high quality and highly reliable test solutions for mixed signal devices
2. To develop bench characterization HW and SW for IC analysis & debug in a system environment
3. To fully characterize silicon in an ATE and bench environment and communicate results
Following are the typical deliverables from this job function:
1. Lab Characterization for Digital, Analog, and Mixed Signal devices.
2. Designing, developing, and implementing complex lab and bench data collection setups to collect statistical performance measurements.
3. Full ownership to analyze collected data to verify performance or application robustness.
4. Develop automation routines to optimize data collection/verification process.
5. Design test fixtures, lab boards, and HW interfaces.
6. Develop test plans, specifications, and procedures for characterizing integrated circuits.
7. Familiarity with bench automation tools like Labview, Teststand etc
8. Support Internal/External customer related to lab data collection and verification of an application issue.
9. Multisite test hardware design
10. Contribute to the design for test/manufacturability of each product.
11. Generate test code for production and characterization programs
12. Perform correlation, GRR, and characterization
13. Analysis of statistical data to determine device acceptance and manufacturing controls
14. Prepare customer samples to drive early adoption.
15. Deliver a test solution that meets test cost goals.
16. Align test platform roadmap with product roadmaps.
17. Deliver test solutions on time.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For more than 80 years, Texas Instruments has used increasingly complex signal-processing technology – with advances ranging from the incremental to the revolutionary – to literally and repeatedly change the world.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016