Candidates should possess M.E/M Tech (Computer Science) from a prestigious university / college. Considerable programming experience in C language.
- Experience with or knowledge of software structured as collection of processes using message system primitives.
- Should be a fast learner with very good written and oral communication skills.
- Should have the ability to understand, and work with, complex massively parallel software
- Maintain code, debug and test enhancements for Parallel Database Environment kernel driver of Teradata database software.
- Write feature, design and test specifications.
- Perform requirements analysis, performance analysis and problem analysis.
- Give technical guidance to the team and enhance competitive advantage for Teradata database.
Experience : 1-2 years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : ME/M.Tech
Company Name : Teradata
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Teradata is the world’s leading analytic data solutions company focused on integrated data warehousing, big data analytics, and business applications that provide actionable business intelligence. It’s our passion and it’s all we do. We deliver award-winning, integrated, purpose built platforms based on the most powerful, scalable, and reliable technology platform in the industry.
|Click Here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016