Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer (II) in Teradata at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Teradata Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2015 for Software Engineer (II) at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from Teradata.
Company Name: Teradata
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Software Engineer (II)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. They will monitor the test automation factory and take all necessary steps for a smooth operation
2. They will analyze new test failures and resolve them by either changing control files or by following up with developers / escalating it to development managers in order to ensure quick bug fixes
3. They will continually optimize the test workload to execute them efficiently on the given set of factory machines. To do this they will design and maintain a scheduler framework. They will periodically add newly developed tests (written either by test content writers or by programmatic explosion test writers) to the factory and schedule them for efficient execution on the given set of factory machines.
4. The team will monitor hardware setup, capacity and make recommendations for new hardware.
5. Perform problem detection, isolation and reporting activities
6. Perform highly complex black-box tests in support of multiple phases of the Standard Development Life Cycle for the 7. Teradata Data Warehouse product suite
8. These individuals are part of a team that will design, develop and extend automation scripts that run automated tests.
9. Contribute to highly complex, system test specifications and plans
Basic Qualifications :
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in computer science or related discipline with 3 years of relevant industry experience
Skills & Attributes :
1. Very good PERL, Unix Shell scripting experience 7 on a scale of 10
2. Good at any one programming language
3. Good understanding of relational database concepts to be able to analyze regressions 7 on a scale of 10
4. Good understanding of SQL and relational database functionality 7 on a scale of 10
5. Good skills in Database connectors
6. Demonstrated ability in industry standard black box test methodologies Good at Test design, Test automation, test development
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Teradata can show you how. With our best-in-class analytics solutions, you can know more about what really matters—and do more than you ever thought possible Team up with the acknowledged industry leader—With our uniquely integrated solutions, you have the power to harness critical information, operationalize meaningful insights, and create unprecedented value.
|Click here to Apply|