Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Product Support Engineer in Teradata at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Teradata Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Product Support Engineer at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Teradata.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Product Support Engineer
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Product Support Engineer:
Candidates can Get the Product Support Engineer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Product Support Engineer
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate
- This is an opportunity for an individual to become a member of the Teradata Global Support team in providing specialized support to the Teradata database. The candidate will work remotely with a team of engineers devoted to providing World Class service in support of Teradata customers globally and occasionally, when required, directly at the customer location.
- The Product Support Engineer is responsible for providing deep level technical support to Teradata Field Engineers, Call Center Agents, and Customers who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, and debugging complex database software problems.
- Employees will learn all areas of the database software including general configuration, implementation, administration, performance (both at the system and individual SQL query level), dump analysis, filesystem recovery, and problem recreation using in-house test systems.
- Specialization is encouraged, and Teradata Certification is available in a number of areas. Teradata Global support is a 24×7 operation and may require working non-standard shifts and on-call rotation.
|Candidate Profile :
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eagerness/aptitude for learning things quickly
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Work various shifts (i.e. after-hours, weekends, and holidays) as needed
- Provide 7×24 rotating on-call support
|Last Date to Apply Online : 5 Oct 2016
|Company Profile : NA
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs