Tata Communications Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Analyst at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Tata Communications.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Analyst
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
Job Location: Pune
- Responsible for employee Onboarding via the Onboarding tool.
- Manage various weekly report required by internal stakeholders. Liase with internal stakeholders, such as Talent Acquisition, IT, Facility management etc. to ensure seamless new joiner onboarding.
- Assists supervisor in one or more operational transactions.
- Provides feedback for improvement/changes in methods & techniques. Seeks the approriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area.
- Conducts activities such as preliminary research, analytics and documentation. Works under direct supervision Actively acquires more skills, techniques, operating practices inorder to progress towards full in the field of specialisation and challenges problems within their field of specialisation.
Graduate/Diploma in HR; MBA in HR preferred
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
|Click here to Apply|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016