Tata Communications Hiring Any Degree/ Diploma/ MBA freshers 2015 for Analyst at Job Location. Candidates who have completed Any Degree/ Diploma/ MBA can apply for this job from Tata Communications.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Qualification: Any Degree/ Diploma/ MBA
Job Post Name: Analyst
Experience: 0-4 Years
Job Location: Pune
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- Responsible for employee Onboarding via the Onboarding tool.
- Manage various weekly report required by internal stakeholders. Liase with internal stakeholders, such as Talent Acquisition, IT, Facility management etc. to ensure seamless new joiner onboarding.
- Assists supervisor in one or more operational transactions.
- Provides feedback for improvement/changes in methods & techniques. Seeks the approriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area.
- Conducts activities such as preliminary research, analytics and documentation. Works under direct supervision Actively acquires more skills, techniques, operating practices inorder to progress towards full in the field of specialisation and challenges problems within their field of specialisation.
Candidates should possess Graduate/Diploma in HR; MBA in HR preferred Experience : 0-4 years
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Tata Communications is the world’s largest wholesale international voice carrier, the largest submarine cable operator, and offers one of the largest global Internet backbones & data centres.The company employs approximately 6,400 staff, operates 40 data centres and carries 32 billion minutes of international traffic a year, which represents a 30 per cent increase from a year ago.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016