Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Customer Service Executive in Tata Communications at New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Tata Communications Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Customer Service Executive at New Delhi. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Tata Communications.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Customer Service Executive
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
Job Location: New Delhi
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Has sufficient knowledge within Program Management to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
2. Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
3. Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Program Management.
4. Works under direct supervision.
5. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
6. Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
7. Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
1. Engineering Graduate
Experience: 0-4 years
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
|Click here to Apply|