Responsible for responding to employee questions and inquiries about employee benefit programs, payroll and human resources policies
- Prepares appropriate documentation and processes necessary paperwork.
- Inputs, updates, and/or retrieves information from various state automated human resource or payroll systems.
- Documents all contacts and outcomes within the center’s case management software application
- Coordinates the work of the unit by determining priorities, scheduling and assigning work, and overseeing the completion of the work.
- Develops customer interaction and voice response systems.
- Candidates should possess Graduate/Diploma in HR; MBA in HR preferred Experience : 0-4 years
Experience : 0-4 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Degree/Diploma/MBA-HR
Company Name : Tata Communications
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Tata Communications is the world’s largest wholesale international voice carrier, the largest submarine cable operator, and offers one of the largest global Internet backbones & data centres.The company employs approximately 6,400 staff, operates 40 data centres and carries 32 billion minutes of international traffic a year, which represents a 30 per cent increase from a year ago.
|Click here to Apply|