Achieve the Productivity & FYP Targets Acquire New Customer through following: Natural market References Up- sell & Cross Sell the Orphan Base of Customers allocated. Ensuring timely issuance of policies by resolving pending etc
- Render service to all allocated customers
- Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers.
- Maintaining the desired persistency ratio.
Customer orientation & reporting/ (MIS):
- Implement and adhere to Need Based Selling Model.
- Adhere to Activity management framework advised
- Follow up on their database / leads provided by Lead Management System (Orphan/ New Prospects.
- Update the LMS (Lead management System) on a daily basis.
- Adhering to the Training Road map.
- Providing timely reports to the Supervisor / Area manager as per the requirement.
- Adhering to the TALIC code of conduct.
- Freshers can also apply
- Candidate’s interested in Direct Sales only can apply for this job!!
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons and AIA Group Limited (AIA). Tata AIA Life combines Tata’s pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIA’s presence as the largest, independent listed pan-Asia life insurance group in the world spanning 17 markets in Asia Pacific. Tata Sons holds a majority stake (74 per cent) in the company and AIA holds 26 per cent through an AIA Group company. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited was licensed to operate in India on February 12, 2001 and started operations on April 1, 2001.
|Click here to Apply|