Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Wealth Planning Officer in Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Wealth Planning Officer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Company Name: Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Wealth Planning Officer
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 1,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Acquire New Customer through following: Natural market, References, Up- sell & Cross Sell the Orphan Base of Customers allocated.
2. Leads support will be provided.
3. Ensuring timely issuance of policies by resolving pending etc.
1. Render service to all allocated customers
2. Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers.
3. Maintaining the desired persistency ratio.
Customer orientation & reporting/ (MIS):
1. Follow up on their database / leads provided by Lead Management System (Orphan/ New Prospects).
2. Update the LMS (Lead management System) on a daily basis.
3. Adhering to the Training Road map.
4. Providing timely reports to the Supervisor / Area manager as per the requirement.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons Ltd. and AIA Group Ltd. (AIA). Tata AIA Life combines Tata’s pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIA’s presence as the largest, independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world spanning 17 markets in Asia Pacific. Tata Sons holds a majority stake (74 per cent) in the company and AIA holds 26 per cent through AIA International Limited. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited was licensed to operate in India on February 12, 2001 and started operations on April 1, 2001.
Please Read Questions Asked in Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd Interview Before Attending Interview
|Click here to Apply|