Target Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Target.
Company Name: Target
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Job Post Name: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- Gain expertise in development language/platform/infrastructure area.
- Construct solutions according to detailed specifications using TTS guidelines and with direction from supervisor
- Develop and execute unit test plans according to TTS testing policy.
- Prepares solution documentation.
- Participates in TSD initiatives, such as inspections and reviews.
- Be available when on-call to participate in recovery or emergency situations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Candidates should possess Engineering degree in any stream
- Candidates should have 0-2 yrs of experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Functions as an effective member of a team by modeling teamwork and team effectiveness
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Effectively organizes and executes a demanding workload
- Understands the implication work assignments have on one portion of a project
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Target Corporation serves guests at more than 1,700 stores throughout the U.S. and at Target.com. Target will open 105 locations in all 10 provinces across Canada in 2013. The company is headquartered in Minneapolis, with additional headquarters locations in the U.S. in Arizona, New York, South Dakota and Utah; in Bangalore, India; and in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation.Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
|Click here to Apply|