Provides technical expertise to the project team. This includes the recommendation of solution alternatives and the identification of risks.
- Providing progress reporting to the team lead and Project Manager/Lead during the project lifecycle
- Schedules and facilitates solution walkthroughs.
- Serves as a subject matter expert within the team
- Works on continuous improvement projects within the team and mentors software engineers as appropriate
- Follow software quality process and methodology standards, including those for design, data quality, code, version control, defect/change request tracking, documentation, work product review, unit testing and environment management.
- Reviewing requirements and functional specifications and providing feedback to the project team. Includes participation/input to the requirements process.
- Delivering detailed design in accordance with design documentation and ensuring that it undergoes design review by the development team.
- Working with the test team throughout the project life cycle to enable their testing efforts
- Working with the technical lead and release services to migrate code and data to production and pre production environments and working with them to execute release activities
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Engineering degree in any stream
- SDLC proficiency
- Has at least 4 years of prior experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Functions as an effective member of a team by modeling teamwork and team effectiveness
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Effectively organizes and executes a demanding workload
- Understands the implication work assignments have on one portion of a project
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Company Name : Target Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Target Corporation serves guests at more than 1,700 stores throughout the U.S. and at Target.com. Target will open 105 locations in all 10 provinces across Canada in 2013. The company is headquartered in Minneapolis, with additional headquarters locations in the U.S. in Arizona, New York, South Dakota and Utah; in Bangalore, India; and in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation.Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
|Click here to Apply|