Synopsys Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 for Intern Technical at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Synopsys.
Company Name: Synopsys
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Job Post Name: Intern Technical
Job Location: Hyderabad
- This role requires the incumbent to contribute towards backend design for customer projects, support in revising and debugging existing products, create relevant documentation for company products, and run product QA and resolve issues thereof.
- This person will also be required to understand the memory compiler development and methodology.
- Responsible for layout designing and verification of embedded memory compilers.
- Learn and apply skills in memory compilers having Transistor level layout Design on latest and active technologies
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Work under supervision. Have working knowledge of basic design tools. Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work. Be a positive participant and active team member.
- Provides regular updates to manager on project status.
- Frequently networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from a recognized university.
- Strong CMOS fundamentals
- Basic knowlage of CMOS layouts
- Knowledge of CMOS fabrication
- Good digital design knowledge
- Exposure to basic analog fundamentals
- Working tcl/ perl scripting know how
- Basic know how of SRAM, ROM circuits
- Sign-off quality tools in assigned design phase
- Have basic knowledge of design principles and practices of tools
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing. Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of implementation, verification, IP, manufacturing and FPGA solutions helps address the key challenges designers and manufacturers face today, such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
|Click here to Apply|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016