Bachelor’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Intern in Synopsys at Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Synopsys Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for Intern at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from Synopsys.
Company Name: Synopsys
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Post Name: Intern
Experience: 0 + yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required as a minimum.
2. Requires a 0+ years of related experience.
3. Good Digital Design Knowledge is must.
4. Microprocessor architecture knowledge is a big plus.
5. Good written, verbal and analytical skills desired.
6. Experience in following areas is preferred :
HDL and Verification languages: SystemVerilog, Verilog.
Programming skills : C, C++, assembly, Perl, makefile generation.
1. Responsibility includes creation of test plans, development of testbench, creation of tests – both directed and random, functional coverage model creation and report analysis, code coverage analysis, development of C-models, resolving mismatches between design and C-model, integration of third party and internal verification IP, regression management, review and improvement of verification test suites.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions help address the key challenges designers face such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016