. Good customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients.
. Excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written), detail orientation and familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
. Strong prioritization skills in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
. Good interpersonal skills
. Good control and follow-up skills.
. Good decision making skills.
. Proactive Listening.
. The ability to excel in a team environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Participate on a rotation pager schedule that provides system support on 24×7, 365 days/year accurate and timely technical supports on critical problems and advisory service for customers.
2. Communicate with customers while investigating or providing problem resolution.
3. Collaborate with other teams to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction.
4. Answer escalation questions and provide consulting service for internal colleagues where appropriate.
5. Develop working knowledge of all products and services offered by the Company.
6. Hardware and software installation and configuration
7. Equipment/Production site commissioning
8. Participate in system integration and user acceptance tests
9. Compile customer configuration profile documentations
10. Perform scheduled night job activities
11. Control production by monitoring system processes, working to resolve system problems and following established escalation procedures as required.
12. Execute and support the operations installation of new software releases/updates into production by providing high-level technical guidance to operations personnel.
13. Generate internal reports to support future business opportunity as well as analyzing and giving problem resolution.
14. Generate external requested reports, files, and documentation to support problem resolution, billing issues, and new revenue generation.
15. Generate internal reports to support future business opportunity as well as analyzing and giving problem resolution to the following departments www.presentjobs.com
16. Develop and implement software tools, documentation and procedures to accurately monitor production applications on a daily basis with early warning indicators.
17. To carry out other appropriate duties as when requested.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BS Degree
Company Name : Syniverse Technologies
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : R Systems, a public listed PCMM Level 5 and CMMI Level 5 IT organization and a leading global provider of IT solutions Headquartered at NOIDA with development centers in Pune and Chennai, R Systems also has presence in US, Singapore and Japan with a global head-count close to 3000+ IT Professionals.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017