Learn assigned products, associated environments, and tools supporting ongoing monitoring, maintenance and performance reporting.
- Support departmental and/or cross-functional teams in the creation of data collection mechanisms for monitoring performance against service level agreements.
- Create tools within the metrics database to ensure ease of information access.
- Develop front-end automation for performance metrics capture and reporting.
- Enhance existing reports and documents, and produce ad-hoc reports.
- Develop system for early detection of system abends.
- Participate in root cause analysis, including analysis of logs, network traces and program traces, and automate process wherever feasible.
- Provide recommendations for improvements or changes to processes in support Syniverse continuous improvement initiatives.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA/Other degree from a recognised university
- Should have PHP, HTML, UNIX Scripting, PERL
- SQL Database Analysis and Manipulation
- Experience developing Web Pages in Dreamweaver, or similar Web Design Software
- Familiarity with Java
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Nearing completion of a Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Graphical Data Presentation a Plus
Experience : 0-1 Year
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA/Other
Company Name : Syniverse
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Syniverse makes mobile work for the entire mobile ecosystem, including more than 1,500 mobile service providers, enterprises, ISPs and app providers in nearly 200 countries. We deliver innovative cloud-based solutions that ensure superior end-user experiences through always-on services and real-time engagement. For more than 25 years, Syniverse has been simplifying complexity to deliver the promise of mobility – a simple, interoperable experience, anytime, anywhere.
|Click here to Apply|