Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers (Bakery, Icecream, Beverage etc) proactively. Achieving the monthly sales targets assigned.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company products.
- Maintaining the companys contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Producing monthly sales reports and testing very new product releases to support product development team.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and HO.
- Ensuring availability of the complete product line in assigned market (Dealer market)
- Maintaining a minimum stock level in the stock rooms as well as counters of each outlet/dealers.
- Keeping a tight control on the outstanding level.
- Timely and frequent visits to the dealers and secondary market.
- Operating within the company stipulated frame work.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Kannur
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Symega Flavours India P Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Symega Flavours is in the business of imparting flavour and taste to food, beverage and allied industries. The Company brings outstanding sensory capabilities, superior processing expertise and resources to deliver high quality flavours entirely suited to consumer tastes and customised application requirements.
Symega Flavours being an ISO 9001:2008 certified organisation, lays stress on listening carefully to its customers. The company also remains flexible and responsive to changing needs.
Symega Flavours comes fully supported with: A successful team of flavourists State-of-the-art analytical facilities Fully equipped applications laboratories Comprehensive quality assurance support
Symega Flavours is a part of the Synthite Group, India’s leading processor and exporter of natural food products. Symega Flavours had its origin as Aromco Flavours which was a strategic tie-up with Aromco Ltd in the UK. In 2014, this Company became a fully owned subsidiary of the Synthite Group.
|Click here to Apply|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016