Set up/develop automation systems, workflow systems (or new modules thereof)
- RESTFul Webservices for the extended team
- Develop new tools (scripts) and modules respecting best coding practices (unit testing, readability, version tracking, etc.)
- Maintain and enhance existing code
- Develop solutions to solve problems, rather than code to match detailed requirements. Problem-solving skills and creativity required.
- Collaborate with and assist other team members in writing functional, design and user interface specifications.
The Symantec India center’s in Pune, Bengaluru and Chennai comprise of over 4200 world class professionals actively engaged in
- Product Research & Development
- Information Technology development & support
- Technical Support services for our worldwide customers.
Symantec in India has established a Strong brand as Employer of Choice that focuses on:
- Challenging Work
- Open Work environment
- Competitive Compensation and
- Career development
- BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech degree of Computer Science or related majors
- 0-2 years experience in software development, or system administration
- Experience in Python or Ruby (or both)
- Experience in PHP, Webservices, SQL queries
- C++ a plus
- Capacity and desire to learn and apply new technologies and build solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Quick learning, self-driven, and good team work
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Symantec Software India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Symantecâ„¢ is a global leader in providing security, storage and systems management solutions to help our customers – from consumers and small businesses to the largest global organizations – secure and manage their information and identities independent of device. Symantec does this by bringing together leading software and cloud solutions that work seamlessly across multiple platforms, giving customers the freedom to use the devices of their choice and to access, store and transmit information anytime, anywhere. Headquartered in Mountain View,Calif., Symantec has operations in more than 48 countries. Symantec employs over 21500 employees worldwide and has operations in more than 48 countries. This includes research and development faÂ¬cilities, 24×7 Security Operations Centers and Security Response Labs located around the world. Visit us at www.symantec.com to know more.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016